[Savannah-hackers] Re: new host, new ssh public key

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: new host, new ssh public key
Date: 07 Sep 2003 09:35:28 +0200

Is it just me or currently our replies to users requests are an awful
mess? 3 persons is too much to provide informations to one persons and
our replies do not even say the same thing.

Nic, your answer can lead the user think that we could manually as
some keys to a user list of key. We can do it but we should not do
it. There is an interface, there is documentation.
Basically, apart from CVS related help, there's nothing that should be
done by us directly for users. For instance if someone ask you to add
an user to a project, give him a pointer to the project members
management but do not do it by yourself.

I still did not understand why this userwas talking about emacs,
especially using emacs on another computer. Savannah is unlike
fencepost not a computer where we provide shell accounts. Shells
accounts are reserved for admins.

I hope that problem of mail delay is over. Anyway, before replying to
support request not posted through the support tracker, we should
always reget our mails before sending one, just in case someone
already replied.

Nic, if we had a true manpower problem right now, this kind of
situation would not exists.  :))