[Savannah-hackers] Re: new host, new ssh public key

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: new host, new ssh public key
Date: 07 Sep 2003 16:19:44 +0200

Nic <address@hidden> said:

> Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >    From: Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden>
> >    Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 17:12:13 -0400
> >
> >    Please try to upload a dsa key.  You can do this via your account
> >    administration on the website of Savannah.
> >
> >    We previously didn't ssupport it but if I recall correctly it does
> >    work.
> >
> > good news: the rsa1 key works (as expected).  will futz w/ dsa in the
> > next couple days or so and report what i find -- thanks for your
> > help.
>
> I don't think you can _add_ keys to savannah through the web
> interface. So let us know if you want us to add a key to your key
> list.

Please, clear the situation, I do not understand at all what it is
about (fascinating!).

Is it about SSH KEY registered for users on the Savannah server, in
/home/user/.ssh/authorized_keys?

If it's not the case, what does it have to do with Savannah?

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: