[Savannah-hackers] new project: nixal gnu/linux user group

From: John Paul Wallington
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] new project: nixal gnu/linux user group
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 04:39:38 +0100

The Nixal GNU/Linux Users Group (Netaji Subhash Engineering College,
Kolkata) would like a website akin to the Toronto-area GNU/Hurd User
Group, hosted on Savannah.  RMS has granted their request.

I've volunteered to handhold or liaise as necessary.  Their admin has
created a Savannah account with username "ansuman", and will go ahead
filling in the Register New Project form.

Hm.  So, the purposes of this mail are to vouch for the groups request,
and to ask if any problems arise to cc me.