[Savannah-hackers] Re: new project: nixal gnu/linux user group

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: new project: nixal gnu/linux user group
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:04:16 -0400

    But apart from that, I do not think that someone should "handhold" or
    "liaise" a dedicated kind of project. Basically, the interlocutor for
    Savannah users should be the savannah-hackers list, not an individual
    on the list (unless there something very unusual that need to be
    settled by an individual from the list), users should be using the
    savannah support request tool instead of taking the habbit to rely on
    a specific person.

This is still a misunderstanding, I think.  JPW did not ask one
of the Savannah team to hold their hands or liaise with them.
He said he wanted to hold their hands and liaise with them.
Why do you object if he does this?