[Savannah-hackers] submission of The linuxap-EnHanced project - savannah

From: kleynjans
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The linuxap-EnHanced project - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:29:23 -0400

FĂ©lix Llorente Pastora <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: The linuxap-EnHanced project
System name: linuxap-eh
Type: non-GNU

This project is a NEW small distribution derived from GNU/Linux specially from
the small linuxap distribution, that can be run under a small wireless Access
Points, and porting the beneficts of GNU/Linux to wireless world.

Other Software Required:
BusyBox, UClibc, iptables, kaodv, openvpn, hostap, cramfs, pcmcia-cs,
bridge-utils, wireless-tools.

That's all the soft we use, and of course GNU compiler gcc to compile UClibc
and linux kernel.

Other Comments:
Whe have permission from the author of LinuxAP to start a NEW distribution, and
becouse he doesn't wont to use our changes, whe have to make our way to start a
new distribution.

We have a big list of patches... but it will derive in a new distribution
independent from the original linuxAP, it will be totally fork.

We will put linuxap patched with our patches on cvs and start to work from it.

The links to get this patches are at:

http://www.olotwireless.net/castella/pinguicastellano/imagenes/flash220803.rar

and the original linuxap distribution (that we will fork):

http://linuxap.ksmith.com

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/