[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of The linuxap-EnHanced project - sava

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of The linuxap-EnHanced project - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 13 Sep 2003 20:49:14 +0200

address@hidden said:

> FĂ©lix Llorente Pastora <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: The linuxap-EnHanced project
> System name: linuxap-eh
> Type: non-GNU

> This project is a NEW small distribution derived from GNU/Linux specially
> from the small linuxap distribution, that can be run under a small wireless
> Access Points, and porting the beneficts of GNU/Linux to wireless world.

Hi,

I'm not going to make you register the project one more time. We
would like you to include GNU within your distro name.

Also, note that we will host the tools that you use to make the
distribution but not the distribution (packages) itself.

Is it truly ok for you?

To host a complete distribution, note that a hosting service like
<http://www.tuxfamily.org> may be way more convenient for you.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: