[Savannah-hackers] submission of The linuxap-EnHanced project - savannah

From: kleynjans
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The linuxap-EnHanced project - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:09:06 -0400

FĂ©lix Llorente Pastora <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: The linuxap-EnHanced project
System name: linuxap-eh
Type: non-GNU

This project is a group of patches for linuxAP distribution that is based on
GNU/linux, busybox, uClibc... and much more software, that can make a wireless
access point a full GNU/linux machine. This patches try to make linuxap more
functional and specific.

* The sources of original linuxap:

http://linuxap.ksmith.com

* The sources of our patches for linuxap:

http://www.olotwireless.net/castella/

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:
As the author of linuxAP told us he is not going to use all our patches, but
only the ones for the hardware architecture build he tests at home (linuxAP
supports a variety of platforms), we talked with him to place our patches on a
publicly available server (and this offers a great tool such CVS)

Well, that's to tell that we already sent a submission for the project and were
told by you to try to take all patches together on his page, but as i told,
he's not going to do so (as he wants to take a look and test every patch, an
ours is for an architecture he's not available to test)

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/