[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Voyeur - Linux game hacking tool -

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Voyeur - Linux game hacking tool - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 27 Sep 2003 15:41:42 +0200

Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> said:

> On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 12:10:16PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> > > That is antisocial to the free software community too if you consider
> > > the antisocial requirement.
> >
> > Why?
>
> With those p2p clients you can share non-free software.

These p2p clients permits to share.

They are not designed to specifically share non-free software.

And even if it was the case, what would be antisocial to me is the
fact that sharing proprietary software is illegal. Sharing proprietary
software in itself is currently illegal but I do not consider it is
antisocial.

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: