Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Voyeur - Linux game hacking too

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Voyeur - Linux game hacking tool - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:31:58 -0400

    For me, Savannah should host any kind of Free Software (that doesn't
    rely on non-free software, etc.).

I cannot accept that view.  We must not say that we refuse to judge
the job that software does.  If the purpose or the main use of a
program is antisocial, we will not support its development.  If others
want to do so, we can't stop them, but that's no reason for us to do
it.

The question here is which side of that line this program falls on.