[Savannah-help-public] gsegrafix project page problem

From: Spencer Buckner
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] gsegrafix project page problem
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:02:26 -0600

I am the Project Admin for the gsegrafix project. Yesterday (Thursday, 10 April) I attempted to upload my homepage using the procedure described in the HomepageUpload FAQ. The upload went smoothly and appeared to be successful with no errors.

However, today (Friday, 11 April) I clicked on the Project Homepage link for gsegrafix, and a screen appeared containing the following:

Index of /software/gsegrafix
Name                    Last modified      Size  Description
Parent Directory

This appears to be the Download Area page. There is no trace of what I uploaded yesterday.

When I clicked on the Download Area link, a screen appeared containing the following:

Not Found
The requested URL /gnu/gsegrafix/ was not found on this server.

I'm wondering if the gsegrafix project page is set up properly.

Thanks,

Spencer Buckner