Re: [Savannah-help-public] gsegrafix project page problem

From: Spencer Buckner
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] gsegrafix project page problem
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:03:10 -0600

Hi,

If you're asking if I was able to see my website published by clicking on the Project Homepage link, the answer is no.  I thought I had done everything correctly, since there were no warnings or errors, but it looks like that is not true.  I don't recall using "cvs add" during the process.  I will try again when the gsegrafix project pages on savannah are back to normal.

Thanks for your help.

Spencer Buckner

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Hi,

I attempted to upload my homepage using the procedure described in
the HomepageUpload FAQ. The upload went smoothly and appeared to be
successful with no errors.

There's no trace of any commit in your project history, except the
creation of a 'figures' directory, which is handled differently by
CVS.

Did you witness your website published, or did you just assume
everything went fine?

Possibly you attempted to commit but didn't "cvs add" each files?
You sure did ask CVS to create 'figures', but maybe nothing more.