Re: [Savannah-help-public] gsegrafix project page problem

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] gsegrafix project page problem
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 22:56:41 +0200

Hi,

There appears to be several problems.

- Your account was approved as 'GNU' (the project type you initial
  chose when registering your project). I set it to non-GNU. OK.

- The webpages were created for 'gnu.org'. I'll request intervention
  to fix this back (we don't have direct access at gnu.org). So, in
  progress.

- http://web.cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/gsegrafix/?root=gsegrafix
  only has a 'figures' directory, and is otherwise empty. What did you
  initially upload for the webpages? Is something missing?

  If something is missing, please describe how the repository was
  before. Files never disappear from the CVS repository; if that was
  the case this this is pretty alarming.

Cheers,

--
Sylvain