Speechd-el say all

From: Raphaël POITEVIN
Subject: Speechd-el say all
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 18:26:16 +0200

Hi,

Please find a copy of an e-mail I received for a few time on an other
mailing list.

I did'nt tried.

----------
Hi guys
I want to propose you greader, an emacs minor mode who, basically,
provides continuous reading through emacs buffers.
Greader is still under heavy development, but i think that is ready for
testing and using.
For installation, simply download it from
https://github.com/michelangelo-rodriguez/greader and install it using m-x
package-install-file ret <path-of-greader> ret.
activate it:
in you .emacs put:
(load 'greader)
Finally, when you want to read continuously a buffer:
m-x greader
c-r <spc>
while reading, if you want to stop greader, press <spc>
greader is self-documented, and you can use c-h m and search for greader.
Greader offers more features, like timers, a "tired" mode (experimental),
automatic de-hyphenation, and more are coming.
For bugs, suggestions, patches, please send me an e-mail at
michelangelo.rodriguez at gmail.com
Thanks and enjoy.