Speechd-el say all

From: Peter Vágner
Subject: Speechd-el say all
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 12:18:46 +0200

Hello,

Yeah I guess helm is one of the things that are not accessible with
speechd-el and I am afraid ov is another such thing that is naturally
inaccessible. https://github.com/ShingoFukuyama/ov.el
I don't know if there is even a way on how to make this somewhat accessible.

Greetings

Peter

so 25. 8. 2018 o 22:25 Milan Zamazal <pdm at zamazal.org> nap?sal(a):