Re: Fw: Re: [Savane-dev] About Savane with python

From: Sylvain
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [Savane-dev] About Savane with python
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:45:46 +0200

Hi,

There appears to have been a miscommunication, sorry about that.

The rewrite of Savane in Python currently doesn't have a maintainer
and doesn't qualify as a GSOC project.  The idea shouldn't have been
published in the first place, apologizes for the confusion.

You'll need to write another proposal, but if you want to help with
Savannah specifically you can contact Michael J. Flickinger.

Cheers and thanks for contributing!
Sylvain