Need help installing libtclobjc

From: Michael Friedlander
Subject: Need help installing libtclobjc
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 22:52:14 -0400

I'm trying to get libtclobjc set up on my machine and am running into
difficulties.  I've just installed Red Hat 4.2.

After ./configure I get the following errors:

checking for X... (cached) no
checking for X11 header files
Warning: couldn't find any X11 include files
checking for -lXwindow (cached) no
Warning: couldn't find any X11 library archive.  Using -lX11

Which files do I need, where do I get them, and where do I put them?

I would appreciate any help.
Yours,
Michael Friedlander