Probes

From: Fred Wan
Subject: Probes
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:48:03 +0100

Hi,

As I understand it, the only possibility of creating probes after the
simulation has started is by sending a makeProbeAtX$Y message to a
Object2dDisplay object, i.e., clicking the right mouse button to pop up a
probemap. For debugging and other reasons I'd like to track the behaviour of
a few selected agents with probes, but without having to search for them by
randomly clicking on, e.g., a ZoomRaster. How can this be done best?

Thanks,

Fred Wan,
Vrije Universiteit,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands.