Completed

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Completed
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:49:02 +0200

        Hi all,

I'm working with the SimpleObserverBug application of the highly useful Staelin's tutorial (thanks, Charles).

        In ObserverSwarm.java we found:

        else if (modelSwarm.getActivity().getStatus() ==
                 Globals.env.Completed)

In my W32 installation the application compiles and runs (I've here Swarm 2001-03-20); in my Linux box (where I've the original Swarm 2.1.1 release), I've the following error:

SimpleObserverBug]$ make
/usr/bin/javacswarm StartSimpleBug.java ObserverSwarm.java ModelSwarm.java
SimpleBug.java FoodSpace.java SwarmUtils.java
ObserverSwarm.java:261: Can''t find field "Completed" ยง15.10
make: *** [all] Error 1

        In JavaSwarm reference I've not been able to find 'Completed' field.

        Pietro