Re: HDF5 documentation, user community effort, another passionate plea

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: HDF5 documentation, user community effort, another passionate plea
Date: 27 Mar 2001 12:21:36 -0800

PJ> Lets see if we can't make the HDF5 usage a test case.

Check out that TestEZGraphHDF5 class I posted.  For logging data, it's
a lot easier and lightweight in the common cases than introducing new
output data classes and storing epochs (large collections) of them.

I still haven't had a chance to look at Norberto's nice test datasets
for the possible garbage collection problems in R, and I don't think I
will until maybe this weekend.  (Meanwhile, about I can suggest is to
develop enough R scripts so that you can drop out of R and restart it and
get back to where you were conveniently..)