javaswarm - No such file or directory

From: David Hayes
Subject: javaswarm - No such file or directory
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:55:40 -0700

Hi,

I'm having problems installing Swarm onto a Windows 2000 machine.  I am installing it to the 'E' drive under 'E:\533\Swarm-2.1.1'.  I have searched the FAQ's but I am unable to find the problem/answer.

The problem occurs when I type 'javaswarm' at the bash shell... I get the message 'No such file or directory.'  I assume it has something to do with my path settings, which are as follows:

HOME
    E:\.;
SWARMDIR
    E:\533\Swarm-2.1.1;
CLASSPATH
    E:\533\Swarm-2.1.1\swarm.jar;
    E:\533\Swarm-2.1.1\share;
    E:\533\Swarm-2.1.1\bin;
    E:\533\Swarm-2.1.1;
PATH
    E:\533\Swarm-2.1.1\bin;
    E:\533\Swarm-2.1.1\javaswarm.dll

In addition, Kawa.jar and Swarm.jar are placed in the E:\533\Swarm-2.1.1 directory.  If it makes a difference, I had to create the 'tmp' directory myself because 'bash' was having problems creating it.

I'm sure most of the PATH's are overkill but I'm not sure where the problem is.  If anyone could offer some help, I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

David Hayes
University of Calgary, Canada