[Swarm-Support] still looking for ant (termite) pile demo in swarm

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: [Swarm-Support] still looking for ant (termite) pile demo in swarm
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 12:22:42 -0500 (EST)

i'm still hoping someone can find this demo.

as far as i can tell, the oldest swarm we (CSCS) have online
is 1.3.1, and that doesnt' have the demo i'm hoping to find;
it just has:
   heatbugs  hello-world  market  mousetrap  template  tutorial

do any of you old-timers have really old tar.gz's ?
or are all the oldest versions of swarm lost
except to digital archeologists?!

(this suggests one thing we should do:  make as many
of the official release versions as possible
available on the wiki, so that if someone wants
to go back and replicate something, in principle
they still could...)

thanks,

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr