Re: [Swarm-Support] still looking for ant (termite) pile demo in swarm

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] still looking for ant (termite) pile demo in swarm
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:58:54 -0500 (EST)

paul,

thanks for putting this on your web site.
i think we'll try to move it to the wiki, if
we can get a bit of time.  (others could do that
if they have a bit of time, of course...)

the one i wanted was antsort.
its kind of a precursor to heatbugs.

(the other interesting, too, but very different.)

thanks,
 - r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr