Re: [Swarm-Support] Leopard and libtool woes

From: Keith Fligg
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Leopard and libtool woes
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 21:41:20 -0700

Well, I finally got around to installing automake, autoconf and libtool and got past that error. Now, I'm getting the following:

Making all in avcall
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `avcall-i386.S', needed by `avcall- i386.s'. Stop.
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I went looking for avcall-i386.S and can't find it. I'm assuming it should be generated automagically and for some reason it isn't.

I'm running on the latest from CVS as of 5/12/08.

Thanks in advance for any help.

 - Keith