tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] New bug fix release of tlf

From: w9ya
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] New bug fix release of tlf
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:47:37 -0500 (EST)

Hey Rein, Bob, Joop, and the gang;

Yes it does work now BUT I was looking rather closely since I first
brought the problems to Rein's attention directly yesterday morning - And
I have found three issues, one old and the other two perhaps not so old.

1 - The old one first.

     DESTDIR directives are being ignored, although they appear to be
extent. I am guessing some more hard coded locations.

2 - I am still getting this error message that I brought to Rein;s
attention yesterday. " config.status: WARNING:  src/Makefile.in seems to
ignore the --datarootdir setting "

3 - I can fix this with a wrapper script but all of the working files are
being dumped into ./ instead of a ~/tlf or ~/.tlf, which is o.k., but is
this a "new feature" or is this unintended ?

Thanks guys for working on this so hard int he past day or so.

Also, I will apologize for two things; one, my using backchannels/direct
email to speak with Rein and Bob but my tlf email was messed. I have
corrected it this morning so I can now send as well as receive. And two, I
am going into surgery in about 2 minutes, so I may not be able to do more
testing for a few days.

Vy 73;

Bob
w9ya