Re: How about a new pretest?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: How about a new pretest?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:01:34 -0500

I think we should try to fix these two problems now.  The first one
should be easy.  Meanwhile, I think someone prematurely removed the
item about documenting gpg-agent.  People are working on it, but it
hasn't been finished yet.

** make-network-process :nowait t doesn't work for non-local targets
   on Windows.
   If it cannot be fixed, (featurep 'make-network-process '(:nowait t))
   should return nil.

** address@hidden, Nov 24:
  gnus-summary-tick-article-forward doesn't work any more?