Re: On elisp running native

From: Gong-Yi Liao 廖宮毅
Subject: Re: On elisp running native
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 09:37:44 -0500

Hi Andrea,

I tried to cross compile gccjit and emacs for aarch64 target on a
x86-64 machine as the raspberry pi 4b is not powerful enough for this
type of tasks but I haven't get anything fruitful so far.

When I complied these two packages on a raspberry pi 4b, compiling
gccjit was ok, executable binaries were eventually generated.

But emacs/native-comp always fail when native compiling leim related elc/eln.

Do you have any recommendation for setting up a cross compilation
environment for that?

Thanks,
Gong-Yi.