[Savannah-hackers] non-GNU mailing lists failure

From: Loic Dachary
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:16:48 +0200

        Hi,

        The non-GNU projects mailing lists are failing. When someone
subscribes thru the web interface, the confirmation mail he receives is
bugous.

        I reported this a two or three weeks ago but Guillaume is in
vacations. I start to get complains on this subject and I'm pretty
helpless. I know nothing about Mailman, nothing about exim.

        Guillaume Moring (address@hidden) implemented the functionality
and documented some things at http://savannah.gnu.org/savannah.html#Mailman
and in the sysadmin.texi file but I failed to find anything related to the
handling of mail.freesoftware.fsf.org (the domain associated to non-GNU
projects).

        If someone could be kind enough to try to find out what is
happening and why (maybe solve it ;-), that would be greatly
appreciated. To reproduce the error you may do the following:

        At