[Savannah-hackers] Re: non-GNU mailing lists failure

From: Joel N. Weber II
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:56:03 -0400

   On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 02:03:33PM -0400, Joel N. Weber II wrote:
   > Can you fix the cvs log script to look at some table that says which
   > domain to send mail to for each list?

   Yes, I guess that could be very easily done. Currently "log_accum" receives
   the sender's address via the "m" comandline option. It might as well obtain
   it from a table. Is that what you were asking for?

Yes, I think so.

   Is this
   related to the mailman problem in fencepost, or were you thinking of some
   improvement to commit_prep+log_accum in subversions?

I initially failed to read your message carefully; I'm sure that
improving the cvs log sending on subversions isn't going to fix the
fencepost mailman problem.