[savannah-help-public] Creating Web Pages in Savannah

From: Arthur Schwarz
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Creating Web Pages in Savannah
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 00:28:32 -0700

I am trying to upload my web pages to savannah. Being new, I am having
problems.

1: @12:13AM PST 15 October 2015
   a. I was able to see my folder @ http://web.cvs.savannah.gnu.org/ then
click on 'viewvc' then click on gslip.
   b. I was not able to see my folder using
http://web.cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/?root=gslip
      "Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, address@hidden and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log"

  c. In the past I was successful.

2: cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/web/gslip login failed to
recognize my Savannah password but requested a CVS password. How do I get a
CVS password?

Sorry to bother you with the obvious but I'm new and not a CVS user.

art

Maintenance turns design into chaos