ac-archive-maintainers

Re: Having the same contents on gnu.org and sf.net

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: Having the same contents on gnu.org and sf.net
Date: 19 Jan 2005 23:28:38 +0100

Guido Draheim writes:

 >> I am sorry, but I don't understand the problem. Why is this
 >> difficult?

 > How to build the tarball. [...] The best way to calm down
 > my FUD is to show me your build system allowing me to
 > check how I can put my things in, how can I use it
 > offsite, and thus finally allowing me to drop sfnet.

Alright, I see your point. So if you don't want both
archives to build from the same macro repository right now,
perhaps a more lightweight approach is better.

Since you do have CVS commit rights on gnu.org, would you
mind adding those experimental macros you have in the sf.net
repository into Savannah, too? sf.net does have all contents
from gnu.org, but the reverse is not true. Getting that
fixed is no big deal, but it's another step into the right
direction.

Peter