Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Upcoming 11.83 release

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: Upcoming 11.83 release
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 20:36:07 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> You can create the final tarball yourself, if you want.  There is a
> Makefile target for that, too.  Don't forget to send it over, so I
> can upload it (and it is identical to the one in the SRPM).
>
> I am off now.

I tagged the release, built the stuff ready for uploading and sent
Reiner the tarball.  So I am waiting for Reiner to build the RPMs.  I
think I should be able to build the XEmacs package myself.  I'll give
it a try.  If I succeed, Reiner will receive it for testing, too.

Anybody else who wants to receive the tarball or XEmacs package for
testing, drop me a note.  We'll go ahead in a few days when the RPMs
arrive and people don't complain.