Re: [avr-chat] Re: WinAvr 2005... compile problems

From: Dean Ferreyra
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Re: WinAvr 2005... compile problems
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:15:37 -0800

What kind of  GNU Make should WinAVR ship with, and why?

I would guess that two large populations using make in Windows would be Cygwin users and MinGW users.

I'm a Cygwin user and it seems to me that make in Cygwin is case sensitive.

I'm not a regular MinGW user, but I believe MinGW's make is also case sensitive.

If I'm right, then I would suggest making WinAVR's make also case sensitive.

Dean