certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI billard test / http_proxy

From: Martin Spott
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI billard test / http_proxy
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 16:23:38 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Petr,

"Gotthard, Petr" wrote:

> Many thanks for the error reports. This is clearly a bug. The
> documentation did not match the implementation.
>
> The bug should be fixed now.

Oh yeah just setting $CERTI_HTTP_PROXY to no value, like:

quickstep: ~> setenv CERTI_HTTP_PROXY

....  does the job. Thanks for bearing my nagging  ;-)

It's always much facilitating to have a working test-case before
jumping into real life. Actually I'm trying to find out if it's worth
the effort to prepare a FlightGear/HLA demo for the LinuxTag show next
month, therefore I've been that much insisting.

Best regards,
        Martin.