certi-devel

RE: [certi-dev] FlightGear FOM / students

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] FlightGear FOM / students
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:22:32 +0200

> I'll ask Martin (Adelantado) and Pierre,
> may be we can stimulate some students to work on this.
> Students would be from the French Aerospace engineering school:
> http://www.isae.fr/en/index.html
> This may be a nice project to make this work.

That would be great. I'm requesting a small scholarship for one student
at the Masaryk University Brno (http://fi.muni.cz/index.xhtml.en) who is
interested in contributing HLA interoperability for the Microsoft Flight
Simulator. I plan to use his project also to complete/integrate the
ONERA's X-Plane. If there are more students, we can have a nice
international cooperation ;-)

Petr