certi-devel

RE: [certi-dev] FlightGear FOM / Java interface

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] FlightGear FOM / Java interface
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:04:38 +0200

I think the way taken by the students (1.b) is good.

The other option is described (and later withdrawn in favor of 1.b) was
an option 3):

3) Implement a Java-C++ connector between the standard HLA API, which
would translate standard Java objects/functions to standard C++
objects/functions and pass these to the standard C++ libRTI-NG of any
standard RTI with C++ bindings.

Petr