Re: [Denemo-devel] chords

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] chords
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 23:01:33 +0000

Actually, I don't know if MuseScore has a minimal time feature. I did not find
any information about that on their web site.

The music I'm entering often involves chords. Maybe I'll try to write something
in Scheme when I've got time. My first idea is to track the number of pressed
keys from the note on and note off messages.
However, an implememtation in C would have the advantage that it could be
combined with another input filter.
One could also look at the MuseScore code how they do it to get some ideas.

Andreas