Re: gnustep compared to other toolkits

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: gnustep compared to other toolkits
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:38:24 +0200

"Chris B. Vetter" <cvetter@allegria.com> wrote (Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:35:16
-0700):
> I've checked every issue of iX and c't (two major German computer
> magazines) starting from 1990 till 2000 (don't have 2001 issues here)
> and found several articles about GNOME and KDE - but NONE about GNUstep.
> A shame.

For about a year ago or so I was asked to write an article to be published iX
about GNUstep. This 'project' died because the boss of the guy (from the iX
magazine) who asked me to do that did not believe in wide public interests for
such an article and stopped it...maybe this is now different with the existence
of Mac OS X/Cocoa...

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.nice.ch/~phip/