Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep <---> C

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: NSToolbar (was Re: Portability/Compatability between GNUstep <---> Cocoa...)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:05:44 -0800 (PST)

Fred,

> Your patch was not ignored, in fact although it was not reported on
> savanah quite a few GNUstepers commented on it, and as far as I
> remember, you did change your patch over the time mainly due to some of
> the remarks. It is true, that after another personal insult from you, I
> did drop out of this discussion, as I have been through that with you
> before and did not want to repeat this experiance. But before I stated,
> that we need input from somebody with a MacOSX system, to find out, if
> the patch should be applied to NSImageView or NSImageCell. As there has
> never been any reply on this, I don't see a chance to find the right way
> to do it, and it surely is better to not change it, than to change it
> wrongly. At least in this specific case.
I have several OS X systems. If you guys can supply me with EXACTLY what
code I need and tell me what behavior you need to know about, I can do it
for you, but I dont have time to putz around trying to figure out what it
is that you want to know. For that matter, if ANYONE has any questions
about OS X and wants me to test something, shoot me an e-mail.

Alex Perez