Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:05:41 -0700

M. Uli Kusterer wrote:

the one in the makefiles docs, README.Darwin

Is there any chance of maybe putting that up on the web site along with the other docs? It's kinda awkward to have half the docs in one place and half in the other, and personally, before trying out such a complex installation, I will usually want to read everything beforehand once to make sure it's something I can do with my current setup.

If you explicitly state the guide you were following online, I will replace it with the newer one. This is another sore-spot WRT GNUstep documentation. We will release an updated GNUstep source tarball with updated readmes, but those won't ever get posted to the GNUstep.org documentation area until someone makes this kind of accidental, stumbling observation that it's out of date. I'm sorry to foist that responsibility upon you.