Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity + SSH - SFTP

From: eleanor
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity + SSH - SFTP
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 00:43:29 +0200

I'm using gentoo linux and I've installed duplicity-0.6.13 and yes
I've got that option, but the problem is that even now it doesn't use
only scp. I've been reading about that, and the manpage says that it
uses both scp and sftp so it's pretty much of no use.

For now I setup some accounts with sftp only, until there's a better
alternative.

I'm sure there's a way to let users login normally via ssh and use
sftp too (well I've got some basic commands in sftp mode also, so that
will have to do for now) - but I'm sure this should be possible.

If anybody knows a way to make this possible, let me know please.