Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity + SSH - SFTP

From: Jacob Godserv
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity + SSH - SFTP
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:30:38 -0400

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 23:11, Nate Eldredge <address@hidden> wrote:
>> How can I get the --use-scp option. My options are:
>> duplicity version 0.6.06 running on linux2.
>
> That's quite an old version, which you should probably upgrade anyway, but I
> think it is unrelated to your problem.

Unfortunately, this is a Gentoo package maintainer issue. I will try
to continually file bug reports for marking later versions as stable
according to Gentoo's QA policy until the maintainer remembers on his
own. ;)

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now — and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?