Re: a little feedback on Cocoa Emacs.app

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: a little feedback on Cocoa Emacs.app
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:17:11 -0400

On Aug 5, 2008, at 12:01 AM, Ken Raeburn wrote:

It looks like I won't get to play with it much tonight, but maybe I'll get a chance later in the week to have a look. I was seeing some brokenness with the default directory too that I want to look at, if it hasn't already been fixed.

OK, I think you're talking about: start from Finder, do Ctrl-x Ctrl-f, and it starts you in "/". I've checked in a fix to emacs.c. (Bug related to the Carbon removal and the ambiguous MAC_OSX #define.)