Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs, WikiMode, (PlannerMode ?) and >> pyG

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs, WikiMode, (PlannerMode ?) and >> pyGTD
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 22:31:46 +0800

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dryice Liu <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Say we have something like {{I=3,E=3,P=3}} in a task description,
>> where I, E, P stands for Importancy, Emergency, and Priority. Priority
>
> Sounds like a good application for pluggable sorting funtions, too.

Yep, sort by status, and then priority, and then something else.

Can anyone suggest a word to use like {{Tasks:}} and {{Deadline:}}?
Something short will be good so we'll have less chance to get a line
wrap. I have "Target" and "Zone" from Anthony Robbins' "Time of Your
Life"[1], where Emergency and Importancy is also used. But this looks
less straightforward and descriptive...

-
Cheers,
Dryice