[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner task syntax

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner task syntax
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 12:16:35 -0400

If you don't mind having a *temporary* list of May.2006 tasks, you
can use planner-list-unfinished-tasks to create a list of unfinished
tasks scheduled for May 2006.  This function prompts for an optional
date range.

So maybe you might not need a "partner" page?

Just a thought....

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>