Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner task syntax

From: Torsten Anders
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner task syntax
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 19:04:56 +0200

Hi again,

Is there some easy way already to collect all (unscheduled) tasks of a given page and its linked pages (i.e. _not_ of all Wiki pages) and put them on a new page?

Alternatively, how would I change my little def in

        http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PlannerModeContrib

such that the top-level def expects a page and then collects the listed pages of the tasks on that page?

That seems to be some rather basic functionality which many of the planner extensions do already. Still, so far I have little idea about the particularities of Elisp (when compared with Scheme or Common Lisp) and I don't know where to start to look for this info.

Is there perhaps already even some higher-order abstraction which traverses the graph of all pages given some start page and expects a function what do do with each page (or each task on each page), that is something like
        (map-tasks <fun> <page-list>)
or
        (map-tasks <fun> <start-page>)?

Thank you very much indeed!