fmp-hackers

[fmp-hackers] CVS checkins

From: Marco Kuhlmann
Subject: [fmp-hackers] CVS checkins
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 20:19:00 +0100

    Hi Feri.

I have just checked in a modified version of your 1.2-tarball
into the fmp CVS repository.  Please follow the instructions on
http://savannah.gnu.org/ to find out how to obtain a local copy.
If you not already are, you will need to register with Savannah.

If you want to submit stuff to the CVS yourself, I can add you to
the developers list of fmp.

Prophylactically, I suggest the following policy for check-ins:
We create a new subdirectory 'tests' and populate it with a
number of test cases that a local copy of the repository has to
pass before it can be submitted into the CVS.  It is the
maintainer's responsibility to check this.  This will prevent the
CVS from containing broken code.

BTW: There's already a first bug report, in case you want to give
it a try. :-)

    - Marco