fmp-hackers

[fmp-hackers] Re: CVS checkins

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: [fmp-hackers] Re: CVS checkins
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 00:08:30 +0200

Marco Kuhlmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Using MMM (which I did not know before; thank you) it
> should be quite easy to embed the Haskell code into XML
> documents.  What do you think?

Well, I don't know how a literate preprocessor would
tolerate the <'s at the line beginnings.  Hmm... I have to
admit that I'm not too fond of writing XML.  It's syntax is
far too bloated.  But it is standard, so I'm willing to
learn one more Emacs mode.  We will lose pretty printing ---
oh dear.  Maybe it's causing more confusion than it's worth.
We can write our own unliterating program, of course, and
use it with GHC, but not with Hugs, AFAIK.

                                        Feri.