freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] ** FR: Entering Freeze Phase **

From: Gilles Filippini
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] ** FR: Entering Freeze Phase **
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:22:12 +0100

Gilles Filippini wrote:

> Rich Kilmer wrote:
> >
> > I just changed a all fox specific plugins.  I made everything fall under
> > the module:
> >
> > FreeRIDE::FoxRenderer
> >
> > And the AppFrameRenderFox plugin does and 'include Fox' in this module.
> > I then made all plugins that are Fox-based to be load_dependent on
> > GuiRenderFox.  Within GuiRenderFox, all plugins are load_dependent on
> > AppFrameRenderFox.  This should ensure that AppFrameRenderFox is loaded
> > first, and all other Fox-based plugins are loaded after it...so the Fox
> > include statement will be available for all.
> >
> > Lauent and Gilles...please check this out and see if if fixes your
> > problems.
>
> Kind of.
> Now I miss ripper. I've found a 0.0.5 version on loveruby.net. It seems
> a bit outdated (01/11/2001) and doesn't compile on my box (many bison
> errors).
> Nothing else found.
> Laurent, how did you manage to have ripper working on your Linux box?

OK. I've somewhat managed to compile ripper (many ';' missing).
Now, I'm back in the same kind of problem as before Rich changed fox
specific plugins:

 maison:~/devel/freeride$ ./run.bat
 undefined superclass `FXMainWindow'
 ./plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/AppFrameRenderFox.rb:50
 ./freebase/plugin.rb:187:in `require'
 [snip]

_gilles.