freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] ** FR: Entering Freeze Phase **

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] ** FR: Entering Freeze Phase **
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:54:49 +0100

Rich Kilmer wrote:
I just changed a all fox specific plugins.  I made everything fall under
the module:

FreeRIDE::FoxRenderer

And the AppFrameRenderFox plugin does and 'include Fox' in this module.
I then made all plugins that are Fox-based to be load_dependent on
GuiRenderFox.  Within GuiRenderFox, all plugins are load_dependent on
AppFrameRenderFox.  This should ensure that AppFrameRenderFox is loaded
first, and all other Fox-based plugins are loaded after it...so the Fox
include statement will be available for all.

Lauent and Gilles...please check this out and see if if fixes your
problems.

Never mind my previous message. The error was due to a bug in the appended include path. Fix committed in CVS. Can you all report on ripper.rb and tell me if it works as committed in the CVS repo?

Thanks

Laurent