Re: [ft-devel] Freetype on Mac uses deprecated functions

From: Christian Demmer
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Freetype on Mac uses deprecated functions
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 11:14:56 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
>I want to do. I have MacOS 9.2 + MacOS X 10.0 + MacOS 10.1
>+ MacOS 10.3 machine. Unfortunately, I have no developer
>kit for MacOS 9. Any recommendation what I have to buy?

No need to buy anything. Just get MPW from Apple. It's free.
<http://developer.apple.com/tools/mpw-tools/>

Be sure to apply the latest updates (Updated MPW Components) since the
last release is from 2001. There is no new release because Apple does
not actively support it anymore.

Greetings, Christian